Monday, April 10, 2006

Taylor needs to shut up!

Unless something drastic happens this will be my last post about Jerry Taylor of Tuttle, OK.
Not only is Tuttle's Jerry Taylor a giant a$$hole but a ignorant a$$hole, obivously a Republican. He said and I quote,
Taylor said that he didn’t understand why so many people were concerned about an e-mail exchange between two people.

“This is just a bunch of freaks out there that don’t have anything better to do,” he said. “When I came in to work Monday morning, I had about 500 e-mails, plus anonymous phone calls from all the geeks out there. [CentOS is] a free operating system that this guy gives away, which tells you how much time he’s got on his hands.”
It appears that Tuttle City calls threatening an innocent developer with FBI a "misunderstanding".

There has been some local media coverage on this fiasco. see below.


*sigh* I know "wide" is misspelled as "wibe" in the graphic.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home